Friday, September 30, 2011

The Last Time I Laughed Until I cried

The last time that I laughed until I cried happened about a month ago at the Billings Fair. It was the last day of the fair and I went there with my family. The ride that I wanted to ride the most was called the Zipper. On this ride, you are strapped into a cage and flipped upside down forwards and backwards and up and down. Its pretty fun but you are not allowed to ride it alone and you must have a partner, but no one in my family was brave enough to go with me. So as I was walking around the fair I happened to run into Katie Fitz and Carlie. Katie said that she had wanted to ride the Zipper too but Cartlie was too afraid to go with her. So her and I decided to go on it together and we did. But I forgot that I had a bunch of change in my pocket before I got on the ride. Once the ride started and we began flipping, the coins in my pocket started flying out. They were ratlling around in the cage and hitting us in the face and it was pretty hilarious at the time. Eventually they fell through the screen of the cage and onto the ground. My phone was in my pocket too but luckily I was able to grab it mid air. By the time the ride was over I didnt have any money left in my pocket and that is the last time I laughed until I cried. THE END

1 comment: