Friday, September 9, 2011

Taking Risks

The quote means to me that if you want something to happen bad enough, then you might have to take a chance and risk something in order to get what you want. In A River runs Through It, Norman wants to catch the big fish that he sees in the water. He had to risk losing his fly in the bushes if he wanted to catch the fish. But unfortunately, when he does catch the fish his line does get stuck in the bushes growing on hte bank. When it gets stuck he loses the fish, and Norman doesn't succed at catching the fish.
One time I had to take a risk when I wanted to go to the movie after my mom said I couldn't go. But I really wanted to see it so I went anyways and took the risk of getting caught. But I did not get caught and I got to see the movie so I triamumphed in this situation.

1 comment:

  1. Expound on your story, Wyatt! Give it more life for your eager readers!

    ReplyDelete